A COSY WELCOMING🦄

Dear virtual friends of mine,
As I just started sharing my thoughts and experiences on this blog, I would like to send my warmest greetings to each one of you. Here I will be sharing not just words, but some deeper content about the language itself. My blog is such a canvas that I paint with the brightest colors of the planet earth.🪸
As language has the biggest part of our lives, it would be a shame if we did not care about it as much as we care about our daily food or a regular morning coffee that we never forget to get☕️.
So, whether you are an English teacher looking for something new or a student who is craving for a futuristic way of learning English language, or basically a curious brain who loves reading blogs, I invite you to join me on this journey.
This will be a platform where free thoughts are deepened and put into writing, where we will discuss the place of education on us and the endless benefits of English. I hope my experiences and ideas will be a guide...🦜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealing with Laughter and Mysteries: A Story of Podcasting Adventures

A SALTBURN JOURNEY!

Stop cyberbullying!