Stop cyberbullying!


 MY BELOVED READERS! Hello again❤

I was given an infographic to make, and since I wanted it to be fun, I naturally decided to tackle the amusing subject of cyberbullying. Since nothing symbolizes "fun" as harassment via the internet, you know. In any case, the design process was an emotional roller coaster, there were a number of challenges that I experienced during the design process. Careful attention was needed to strike a balance between the topic's heaviness and the requirement for appealing images. I'm grateful to Pictochart for being my trustworthy journey companion during this chaotic adventure.💣

Let's discuss the advantages now. Using infographics in English classes? My friend, gold in its purest form. They are aesthetically pleasing and not only brighten up the educational process, they also act as a kind of covert weapon against boring lectures!  💥It's joy camouflaged as education! Not to mention the educational advantages creativity, critical thinking, research abilities infographics include it all. And making one on certain subject? Oh, I really enjoyed it. Thus, educators everywhere, embrace the potential of infographics. Your students will be grateful to you... See you all around!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealing with Laughter and Mysteries: A Story of Podcasting Adventures

Make it cruelty-free, make it count: A virtual announcement!