Memorizing My Experience: Using Technology in ELT

A LITTLE EMOTIONAL TODAY…. NO I AM NOT CRYING, I JUST HAVE ELT IN MY EYE

Good evening my readers!

As I sit down to write my final blog post for this course, I can't help but stare at the revolutionary journey I've undertaken over the past term. I used to be dubious of the idea of integrating technology into English language teaching (ELT), but these days I see it as a bright spot for innovation and possibility.

 

I have gained a greater understanding of technology integration in ELT thanks to this training. I've investigated several digital tools and platforms through a number of interesting assignments and introspective exercises, learning about their potential to support language learning and communication abilities. Every job, from online classes to interactive presentations, has expanded my perspectives and given me useful tools for successful integration.

Of all the projects we have worked on, a handful stand out as particular favorites. Creating infographs  gave me the freedom to express my creativity and develop important communication abilities. Likewise, the investigation of digital collaboration platforms generated stimulating dialogues and promoted a feeling of friendship among students.

As I think back on my journey, I can't help but be appreciative of my instructors' advice and assistance. If I were to make one recommendation for enhancement, though, it would be to adopt a more flexible approach for blog posts. Giving pupils the opportunity to express themselves creatively will increase their sense of control and ownership while also improving engagement.

I leave this course with a renewed understanding of the revolutionary potential of technology in ELT. It's important to use innovation to craft meaningful learning experiences that excite and empower people, rather than merely embracing the newest technology or software. Equipped with this fresh insight and understanding, I can't wait to dig deeper into the countless opportunities that technology presents for the field of education.

I appreciate you joining me on this exploration, my dear readers. I hope to see you again in the ever-changing ELT world.

 

With thankfulness and hope,

Eliff...❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealing with Laughter and Mysteries: A Story of Podcasting Adventures

A SALTBURN JOURNEY!

Stop cyberbullying!