Make it cruelty-free, make it count: A virtual announcement!

 

Greetings, my dearest readers❤! I'm excited to share with you all a journey that is very personal to me: making a PSA(Public Service Announcement) protesting animal testing.



 The process of creating this PSA was prompted by emotion and meaning. CapCut is an exceptionally user-friendly video editing application that helped me convey my ideas to the media. Every step seemed simple, from cutting recordings to writing moving captions. Additionally, I added some depth and brightness to the video by using the platform's creative features, which made it more engaging for the viewer. The idea of raising awareness and bringing about change filled me with excitement as my friend Aslı Şahin (click here to see her blog!)and I put together the PSA. therefore warmly request you to watch, share, and participate in the campaign against animal cruelty as we set out on this journey together. One helpful action at time, let's work together to change the world. appreciate your warmth and constant support💫.

   💟With love, Eliff!

Tap and see the video

Here are the references:

Cosmetics. Cruelty Free International. (2023). https://crueltyfreeinternational.org/make-change/cosmetics 

Animals in cosmetics testing. Humane Society International (HSI). (2023, April 23). https://hsi.org.au/animal-welfare/animals-in-cosmetics-testing/ 

Animal Testing Facts and Statistics. PETA. (2024, April 2). https://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-experimentation/animals-used-experimentation-factsheets/animal-experiments-overview/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop cyberbullying!

Dealing with Laughter and Mysteries: A Story of Podcasting Adventures